The second of three virtual workshops in a series on Mindsets, Concepts, and Core Skills of Effective Collaborative Leadership for Waldorf administrators, Board members, and faculty, plus those with decision-making responsibilities in other organizational and business settings. Each workshop may be taken separately.
Joachim Ziegler, PhD, has been working in the fields of organizational development and human resources development since 1994. A partner in MIRA Companions for Development, an international consulting group, Joachim’s current list of American and international clients encompasses the banking, pharmaceutical, retail, and manufacturing sectors, as well as anthroposophical institutions and Waldorf schools. Joachim is a member of the College of Social Sciences Section at the Goetheanum and the international Association for Social Development and has taught at the University of Muenster and at Germany’s first private university in Herdecke. He holds an MA in adult education and a PhD in medical education.
Jessica Heffernan Ziegler has been the executive director of Sunbridge Institute since 2008; previously, she taught collaboration and group dynamics in Sunbridge College’s Administration, Biography, and Elementary Teacher Education programs. Jessica has worked as an executive coach and organizational development consultant for Waldorf school administrators and teachers, as well as other professionals, in diverse institutions and schools in both the US and Germany. She served as the first administrator and as a board member at a Waldorf school she co-founded in Everswinkel, Germany; is a partner in MIRA Companions for Development, an international consulting group; and sits on the boards of Manhattan’s Rudolf Steiner School and the Otto Specht School in Chestnut Ridge, NY. Jessica who holds a BS in business management, did her biography training with Karl-Heinz Finke and her executive coach training with SECA International. Her professional focus on leadership skills, governance issues, and personnel development are utilized in both her executive director position and in her work as co-instructor of Collaborative Leadership and its related workshops.
This workshop will take place in live Zoom sessions.
Friday, February 12: 10:30am-12pm and 1:30pm-3pm
Saturday, February 13: 10:30am-12pm
ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN
- 10% off discount will apply for
- Those who register for all three workshops in this series (Use discount code MAXREG)
- Those who have previously attended Sunbridge’s week-long Collaborative Leadership Summer Series course (Contact [email protected] for discount code if it hasn’t already been sent to you.)
- Schools sending two or more registrants (This discount is in the form of a rebate that will be issued to our sending schools following the conclusion of the series.)
- Sunbridge program graduates (A discount code will appear on your registration form after you identify yourself.)
- 50% off discount will apply for current Sunbridge program students (A discount code will appear on your registration form after you identify yourself.)
One discount only may be applied
Please contact Barbara Vitale, admissions and summer coordinator, at [email protected] or 845-425-0055 x20
Sunbridge reserves the right to make faculty substitutions when necessary. See registration form for refund policy.