50th Anniversary Celebration
Bringing together a number of noted individuals with deep connections to Sunbridge from across the decades, including members of the 50th Anniversary Honorary Committee and nationwide educators, anthroposophists, artists, and innovators working within a range of Waldorf-related fields, our 50th Anniversary Weekend Conference will include:
• Keynote addresses by Robert McDermott, PhD, and Linda Williams, PhD
• Keynote panel discussion moderated by Stephen Sagarin with Susan Howard, George McWilliam, Douglas Sloan, and others
• Presentations by Chris Schaefer, and Signe Schaefer, among others
• Artistic workshops with workshop leaders including Gunther Hauk, Renate Hiller, Jaimen McMillan, and many others
• Friday evening reception, Saturday breakfast and lunch, and a festive Saturday night dinner (with auction, entertainment, and more)
Whether you are a member of the Waldorf Institute/Sunbridge College/Sunbridge Institute community interested in reconnecting with current or former classmates and instructors, a Waldorf educator looking to participate in what is serving as our 2017 teachers conference, or simply a friend and advocate of Waldorf Education, we welcome you to take part in our 50th Anniversary Weekend Conference in any or all of these ways:
- PURCHASE TICKETS TO JOIN US ON NOVEMBER 10-11. We are keeping costs very minimal in order to ensure as many people as possible are able to participate in this weekend. You may choose to attend only the conference events (Friday evening though Saturday afternoon), only the festive dinner on Saturday evening, or come for the entire weekend (Friday evening through Saturday evening). Space is limited; please register no later than September 30.
- BECOME A 50th ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND CONFERENCE SPONSOR. Please help us make this celebration possible, and announce your participation to our community!
- MAKE A DONATION TO OUR ANNUAL FUND. Salute our legacy and add your support for our next 50 years by making a gift to our Annual Fund in honor of our 50th Anniversary.