Save the Date!
Mark your calendars and join us this November 10-11 for our 50th Anniversary Weekend Conference, as we commemorate our five decades of inspiring Waldorf Teacher Education in North America.
Featuring leading educators from around the country, our event includes:
• Keynote addresses by Robert McDermott, PhD, and Linda Williams, PhD
• Keynote panel discussion moderated by Stephen Sagarin, PhD, with Susan Howard, MA, MEd, George McWilliam, and Douglas Sloan, PhD
• Artistic workshops with workshop leaders including Gunther Hauk, Renate Hiller, Jana Hawley, MSEd, and many more
• Presentations by Signe Schaefer and Chris Schaefer, PhD, and others
• Friday evening reception, Saturday breakfast and lunch, and a festive Saturday night dinner (with auction, entertainment, and more)
This will be a wonderful opportunity for individuals from all facets of Sunbridge’s long and rich history—from our beginnings as the Waldorf Institute of Detroit, across the Sunbridge College days, and up through the present— to reconnect with one another, engage in conversations about Waldorf Education, and be inspired through artistic activity.
In addition to being a celebration of Sunbridge’s history, this anniversary weekend also serves as our 2017 Teachers Conference, with speakers and panelists taking up questions and themes around the present and the future of Waldorf Education: where we are now, what our current challenges are, and how we can create a strong and vibrant Waldorf Education movement as we move into the future.
Anyone with a connection to Sunbridge at any point during the past five decades, as well as teachers and all others working in the field of Waldorf Education, is cordially invited to attend.
And be sure to be on our mailing list to receive the latest 50th Anniversary Weekend Conference news.
50 Years (and counting) of Inspiring Education